Monday, January 07, 2013

My name is Guy. Same Guy. Reissued

My name is Guy. Mr Same Guy. I show up in as a so called private customer off hours, then during working hours as a corporate customer, as a citizen in public sector services and often also as a member of associations, clubs etc.

My point is that there are no corporate customers, no private customers, no citizens etc - only human customers or users in different roles. Why is it so often difficult for my service providers to keep the user experience constant when I use their services in different roles? Services should today not only be clinically simple - but also clinically similar.

There are no corporate customers: http://www.finextra.com/community/Fullblog.aspx?blogid=2867

Miserable public isolation:

http://www.finextra.com/community/Fullblog.aspx?blogid=4415

The main reason - at least in banking (which I know more of) is the organizational structure - the units looking after the respective segments do not seem to get this basic fact that it really is the same user.

But it is not enough to get the same tools and user experience rolled out irrespective of the role. It should also be a goal to let the user use the same tools in different services. Here the prime example is the use of often needed bank-id codes in the seldom needed public sector.

The value of economy of repetition x-roles&x-services is rising exponentially with the overflow of information and technology. The best way forward is to start with tools in services needed often by many and then reuse them in services needed seldom by many. Even services needed seldom by few has a chance with this philosophy. Too often we start from the wrong end and Mr Same Guy is not getting the user experience he earns.

1 comment:

juwan james said...

HOW I GOT RID OF HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU

I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email (ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com)and get all your problems solved.

http://www.meebo.com/rooms